Since Our expertise already lies in the field of Design/ Manufacturing / Installation / Plant Commissioning / Maintenance / Mechanical work completion, we have also extended our services to Audits & Inspection, Testing & Certification or Re-certification of Propane / LPG / Pentane / Petroleum class A/B Bulk Storage installations. We also cater to needs of Mobile road tankers for Inspection and Certification.
Since its expertise already lies in the field of Design/ Manufacturing / Installation / plant Commissioning / Maintenance / Mechanical work completion, it has also extended its services to Audits & inspection, testing & certification or recertification of plants of Propane / LPG / Pentane / Petroleum class A/B Bulk Storage installation, Road Tankers, equipment & machinery involving in mounded bullets, Horton Spheres, used for storage of LPG, pressure vessels, rail wagons, piping for petroleum products including those requiring low temperature application, reticulated gas systems, all conforming to National & International standards.
- Periodic Inspection, testing & Certification of in service pressure vessels including Moundedbullets, Spheres, Road &Rail tank wagons (including dome fittings)as per SMPV (U) Rules, 2016
- Repair and modification ofPressure vessels, with prior approval from CCE, Nagpur in the advisory capacity.
- NDT Inspection: DPT, Hardness test, WFMPT, UT, In-situ Metallography, Radiography, PAUT/TOFD
- Localised Heat Treatment, Pre-heating, Stress Relieving, Hydrogen Diffusion Treatment
- Failure Analysis, Metallurgical Health Assessment – Reusability Study
- Wet and dry calibration of Bullets, Spheres, Storage tanks, etc.
- Settlement Check
- Pipeline loop hydro testing in refinery and processing units.
- Guidance & supervision of restoration consequent to major defects of existing Horton Spheres, Bullets, Mobile Tankers & Storage Tanks as per codes & statutes.
- Stage inspection from Plan approval to Final check & stamping.
- Complete shutdown inspection and testing turnkey of plants on urgent (crash) programs.
- Supply of technical and skilled manpower and to do overall quality supervision and audit services for production at shops and at project sites in respect of Codes of Construction.
- Fire Insulation, fire proofing, repair and restoration, modification of related piping and pressure vessels.