--> LPG Filling System & Equipments - SSV
Electric LPG Filling Machine Inline/Offline
- Supply and Installation of Automatic Inline/Offline Electric Filling Machine is designed to fill LPG Cylinder of variable sizes of 5 to 21Kg.
Automatic Weight Correction Unit
- Supply and Installation of Online Weight Correction Unit is designed to correct under or overweight of filled cylinder rejected by check scale unit.
- Efficiency 40 Cylinder/ Hour.
- Resolution 50 gram.
- HMI Display for Status and fault.
- Check weighing scale for accurate and quick weighing of filled LPG Cylinder on net weight basis.
- Automatic Rejection of under/ overweight cylinders.
- Easy to calibrate and zero setting.
- Can be communicated with Pc for Data Collection.
- Resolution 50 grams.
Chain Conveyor System
- Fabrication, Supply and Installation of Chain conveyor System in LPG Filling sheds,
- Chain conveyor facilitates automation in Filling of LPG Cylinders. The entire system consists of various sections e.g. Drive, Bend, Straight, T-section, Pusher’s, Stopper’s etc.
- Our Chains are made of graded steel for long life.
- All structure is designed and fabricated as per specification.
- For long lasting surface finish shot blasting and either Powder coating or Painting is done.
- Height of the conveyor is adjustable to 40mm for uneven flooring.
- Variable speed of the Conveyor can be achieved by Frequency Drive (Optional)
- UHM-Wear Strip Provided on the chain track for longer life of chain and conveyor.
- Our in house designed and fabricated telescopic conveyor is suitable to load and unload LPG cylinders into the truck.
- Capacity 1200 Cylinder/Hrs. with a chain speed 16 Meter/Min.
- Boom Approach length is 6 Mtr.
PLC Based Purging Unit
- Supply and Installation of PLC Based Purging Unit
- This unit is used to createvacuum in the first stage and fill LPG vapour in the second stage in new/hot repaired cylinder.
- It eliminates the possibilities of storing explosive mixture of LPG and Air in the cylinder.
- Equipped with FLP enclosures.
- The entire system has various interlocking and safety features.
Hot Air Sealing Unit
- Hot air sealing machine is designed for safe and efficient shrinking of thermo / cut glues around LPG Valves.
- Automatic Protection against overheating.
- Input voltage 230 v/c
- Inline Installation.
- Capacity – 1200 Cyl/Hr.
Inline Cylinder Dip Testing (Test Bath)
- Filled LPG Cylinders are passed through a watertank to detect Leakage of LPG through Cylinder body or bung.
- This consists of a water through guide rail and an integral chain conveyor Installed along the length of the Test bath.
- The LPG Cylinders are allowed to enter the test bath through gravity at the entry point and exit through a chain conveyor.
- During the movement the leakage is detected by observing bubble.
- Washing Unit is an online equipment used to wash/clean the incoming cylinder.
- It has multiple forced jet of water strike on the surface of the cylinder to remove mud, dirt stains etc.
- This unit is an on inline equipment
- As the cylinder come out from the washing unit, it is dried by blowing air on the side and top surface, as it moves on the chain conveyor system.
- This machine is design to evacuate LPG from the cylinder whenever it is required to change the valve.
- This is an offline/inline equipment and Capable of evacuating a batch of 1 to 6 cylinders at a time.
- The LPG cylinders are conveyed on to the unit by means of 4 chain conveyor.
- The stand where the Cylinders are locked during evacuation is capable of tilting 1800.