--> LPG Filling System & Equipments - SSV
Electric LPG Filling Machine Inline/Offline
- Supply and Installation of Automatic Online/Offline Electronic Filling Machines are designed to fill LPG Cylinder of variable sizes ranging from 5Kg to 21Kg.
Automatic Weight Correction Unit
- The Supply and Installation of the Online Weight Correction Unit is designed to correct under or overweight filled cylinders rejected by the check scale unit.
- Efficiency 40 Cylinder/Hour.
- Resolution 50 gram
- HMI Display for Status and Fault.
- Check-weighing scale for accurate and quick weighing of filled LPG Cylinders
on a net weight basis.
- Automatic Rejection of under/overweight cylinders.
- Easy to calibrate and zero setting.
- Can be communicated a with PC for Data Collection.
- Resolution 50 grams
Chain Conveyor System
- Fabrication, Supply, and Installation of a Chain Conveyor System in LPG Filling Sheds.
- A chain conveyor facilitates automation in the Filling of LPG Cylinders. The entire system consists of various sections, e.g., Drive, Bend, Straight, T-section, Pushers, Stoppers etc.
- Our Chains are made of graded steel for long life.
- All structures are designed and fabricated as per specification.
- For a long lasting surface finish, shot blasting and either Powder coating or Painting are done.
- For uneven flooring, the conveyor’s height can be adjusted to 40mm.
- A UHM-Wear Strip provided on the chain track for a longer life of the chain and conveyor.
- Variable speeds of the Conveyor can be achieved by Frequency Drive (Optional).
- Our in-house designed and fabricated telescopic conveyor is suitable to load and unload LPG cylinders into the truck.
- The machine has a capacity of 1200 cyl/hr and a chain speed of 16 metres per minute.
- The boom approach length is 6 Mtr.
PLC-Based Purging Unit
- Supply and Installation of PLC-Based Purging Unit.
- This unit is used to create a vacuum in the first stage and fill it with LPG vapour in the second stage of a new or hot-repaired cylinder.
- It eliminates the possibility of storing an explosive mixture of LPG and Air in the cylinder.
- Equipped with FLP enclosures,
- The entire system has various safety and interlocking features.
Hot Air Sealing Unit
- A Hot air sealing machine is designed for the safe and efficient shrinking of thermo/cut glues around LPG Valves.
- Automatic Protection against Overheating.
- Input voltage 230 v/c.
- Inline Installation.
- Capacity – 1200 Cyl/Hr.
- Offline Portable Type machines are also available.
Inline Cylinder Dip Testing (Test Bath)
- Filled LPG Cylinders are passed through a water tank to detect Leakage of LPG through the Cylinder body or bung.
- This consists of water through a guide rail and an integral chain conveyor Installed along the length of the Test bath.
- The LPG Cylinders are allowed to enter the test bath through gravity at the entry point and exit through a chain conveyor.
- During the movement, the leakage is detected by observing the bubble.
- The Washing Unit is a piece of online equipment used to wash/clean the incoming cylinder.
- It has a multiple-forced jet of water strikes on the surface of the cylinder to remove mud, dirt stains, etc.
- This unit is an inline piece of equipment.
- As the cylinder comes out of the washing unit, it is dried by blowing air on its sides and top surface as it moves along the chain conveyor system.
- This machine is designed to evacuate LPG from the cylinder whenever it is required to change the valve.
- This is an offline/inline piece of equipment that is capable of evacuating a batch of 1 to 6 cylinders at a time.
- The LPG cylinders are conveyed on to the unit by means of a 4-chain conveyor.
- The stand where the Cylinders are locked during evacuation is capable of tilting 180°.